Shipping & Returns
1. How long will my order be processed and when I will receive it?
Hi, it takes 1~3 business days to process the orders and it may take 7~15 business days to ship. Here we use YunExpress, USPS, Australia Post, etc,.
2. Where do you ship the parcels?
All orders will be shipped from China. Thank you.
3. Will I need to pay custom duties or taxes on my orders?
Generally speaking, there is no need to pay for the custom tax. Once you are taxed by the local custom, customers shall pay for it in time. Thank you.
4. What should I do if the item is not working or DOA after receiving it?
Hi, please feel free to contact us : email@example.com. We provide the technical support first; if it doesn't work, a new replacement will be resent to you. Thank you.
5. How to process a return or refund?
Please feel free to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide the after-sale service for you within one business day. More details please refer to Return Policy. (Please note your order number and the reason you wanna return)
6. Has my order been shipped? Where is my stuff?
When the parcel is shipped out, a tracking number will be updated to you, meanwhile, you will receive a notification email. Here are three ways ways to track your parcel:
- The one is to track your order at your Personal Center. Please rest assured that the tracking information will be shown clearly at your Personal Center after associated Paypal account with your Dragonhawkstore account.
- The second is click the button Order Status to follow your package. Please rest assured that the email of the tracking information will be sent shortly after submitting your order number and Dragonhawkstore account.
- The third is the Tracking Websites:
Track with order number and email address https://www.veetattoo.com/apps/parcelpanel
1. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
2. How to maintain the tattoo machine?
It's advised to wipe the machine with some Vaseline lubricant after you use it.
3. What's the most suitable voltage to use with Mast Flash?
Shading 6.5V, lining 7.2V
4. If Mast Magi support SMP?
Yes, Mast Magi supports SMP with two changeable stroken length, one is 2.0, and the other is 3.0.
5. Do I have to change th battery when it stopps working due to no power?
If your Mast Lancer stops working due to lacking of power, you must have to change the battery.
6. What's the suitable voltage for shading and lining?
For most tattoo machine, 5-7V suitable for shading and 6-8V for lining.